Requesting a MCEITS Account
1. Print these instructions.
2. Navigate to the following link: Request Form
**If prompted, select your DoD Email Certificate and Click OK
**Click I Accept access the form.
3. Complete all fields for the form.
**Click the Agreed radio button to acknowledge the User Agreement Terms.
**Enter YOUR Last Name.
**Enter YOUR First Name.
**Enter YOUR Middle Initial.
**Select MarForPac from the SharePoint Site drop-down list.
**Select YOUR Rank from the Rank drop-down list.
**Enter YOUR E-mail Address. THIS MUST BE YOUR USMC.MIL or USN.MIL address.
**Enter YOUR Phone Number.
**Enter YOUR Organization/Unit.
**Select UNITED STATES from the Nationality drop-down list..
**Enter a Government POC name. (NOT YOU)
**Enter a Government POC phone number. (NOT YOURS)
**Enter a Government POC (NOT YOURS)
**Click the Submit button.
4. Watch for a confirmation e-mail from the MCEITS Service Desk confirming that your account was created. (Approximately 24 Hours During Weekdays)
5. Respond to the MCEITS Service Desk confirmation e-mail with a Digitally Signed e-mail.
6. Watch for a confirmation e-mail from the MCEITS Service Desk stating that your account is CAC-Enabled. (Approximately 24 Hours During Weekdays)